Contact Info / Websites
Version 1.14 has been officially released publicly for Windows, Mac, Linux, and the Web Player. It includes new music, custom input bindings, and a plethora of other updates. You can play it right now on Newgrounds, or grab a native build at the link below.
This will be the last update for a while. As we need to upgrade to Unity 5 and implement some of the feedback we've received from our survey. Particularly to make combat mechanics more exciting, add an intro / tutorial, and complete the boss fight with Alpha. We're particularly excited for the boss fight as it adds in some heavy consequences for your choices.
Thanks so much for all the awesome feedback from our fans and players. We hope we can refactor this demo into something you'll be talking about for years to come.
Official changelog for version 1.14 below.
- Custom input bindings now supported.
- A plethora of revised / added sounds.
- New original music score for cutscenes.
- Save points now heal when standing by them.
- Save points better placed to lessen walking across the map.
- Cringeworthy dialogue replaced.
- Survey replaced with Kickstarter mailing list signup.
- Fixed a bug with grat screams occurring when leaving an area.
- Fixed a bug where a grenade would kill Coal and the cutscene would crash when fighting last wave of scavengers.